We understand at The Paella Pan that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. With that in mind, we have three packages for you to choose from ensuring that you have the food choice that you, your family and your guests will enjoy
Paella of your choice
Any of our big pan dishes
Any three tapas from the list
- Spanish Tortilla
- Sweet stuffed baby peppers
- Patatas Bravas
- Chorizo pate on crostini
- Bread, olives & Aioli
- Serrano ham and melon
- Chicken & Chorizo
- Seafood (Calamari, Prawns and Mussels)
Big Pan Dish
- Chicken or Vegetarian/Vegan Tagine served with Cous Cous.
- Chicken & Chorizo served in a lemon sauce with new potatoes and green vegetables.
- Spanish Meatballs in a tomato sauce with Cous Cous.
- Chocolate brownies
- Lemon tarts
- Fresh fruit tarts
- Fresh fruit salad
- You can have a choice of up to three big pan dishes.
- You can have a choice of up to three desserts.
- We can provide salad at an additional cost.
- Within a 30-mile radius of Milton Keynes it is a minimum of 60 people.
- Over 30 miles it is a minimum of 60-100 people dependant on distance.
- Over 30 miles travel costs will be incurred (please ask for details).
The Paella Pan will not take any other bookings on your day so you will get a dedicated service from Tony & Jan and their team.
Where can we cook?
We have cooked in our customer’s gardens, homes, barns, sheds, venues and even a church. As part of our customer service, we always carry out a site visit which means on the day we arrive, setup, cook and serve your food making your special occasion as stress-free as we can so you feel like a guest at your own party or celebration.
Our menu has grown over the years through holidaying in Spain and researching their wonderful food and listening to feedback from our customers. Paella will always be our signature dish but we now offer a more varied menu.